<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Time : 1:39 am

I know. more then a week since I last blogged.
some how, just haven been able to find the time to do so.
assignments, datelines. assignments, datelines.
time management. I have failed badly.
now rushing like anything, just to meet the dateline.

a brief outline on what has happened for the past few couple of days, which apparently stretches for just a little more then a week.

-overslept in the train twice, Jurong East and Chinese Garden. ended up being late
-school as usual
-soccer on Tuesday nights. got stepped, a hole in my shoe. 
and yes, I will take care. need not say it for the 6th time, I think, if you are going to say it again. =)
-CF on Wednesday nights
-Photography Assignment #1 (Man-made and Nature). It went great, happy with myself for the photos taken
-3 hours of Podcast is boring enough, seriously!
-started the draft of story-boarding, colouring later in the day after school
-Johanna's birthday. No one's safe!
-soccer on Sunday afternoon was...hilarious, nonsensical at the same time. my team just could not score!

-late for IS in-class writing. sorry!! 

quote of NP's History: 
Question: 'Excuse me, may I know where is LT 62, 63'
Reply: 'No such place'

wow!! seriously wow!! amazing isn't it?


guess that's about it.


sometimes I think I tend to think too much
is it really the case?
its just a matter of time
seriously
i think?




FLIGHTer 17^Vicson