wanted to keep a clean record on my time management, but it wasn't the case.
cause apparently, the clock in the studio is 4 minutes faster then my handphone time. I reached on at 1:15, according to my handphone, but not the clock. so I was considered absent.
class itself was okay. just that I don't really agree on how the discussion for my group is being proceeded. 4 people doing the work of at least 6 people? it makes no sense at all. like totally. oh wells. guess I just do my job and let it be. no point opposing it.
rotational exercise was okay as usual. I got director for the second round and I screwed it up for like 2 times? but after that managed to get it right. its stressful, well at least to me, partially because the class could only be dismissed if the whole show went okay, and I played an important part. I was kinda unprepared though.
seen some more true colours of some of my classmates. nothing much to say.
its really tough being the only christian,i think, in my class.