Walking into a classroom full with sixteen, seventeen years old.
And me? Turning nineteen this year. I felt awkward.
But deep down, I knew that I did not step into the wrong class.
With all these people younger then me; what could happen?
Anything. Anything was the answer.
Simply that.
How true the short story is.
some are just so immature, their way of thinking is still so narrow minded.
the way that some of them answer/responds to questions/comments still has the mentality of a secondary school student. Like come on, you are in poly now, no longer in secondary school.
Grow up please!
No, I am not saying that I am all grown up and stuff, but I know how I should carry myself for different scenarios.
I guess I just got to learn to take it and swallow it.
After all, I am stuck with them for this whole semester.