<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Friday, May 23, 2008
Time : 8:14 pm

terribly disgusting
I guess that would be the phrase to describe today.
my worse day in NP, period.
really, so many things can just happen in one day.

parents came back in the wee hours of the morning. the usual snoring of my dad that I had this morning confirmed it.
had to cancel breakfast with Yanxiu due to the shoot that I had to redo. 
shoot started off not too bad, struggling a little bit though, cause there were less stuff and people to shoot as compared to thursday, which is my actual lesson day. until it happened.
is it a jinx or what, you decide for yourself, but FM 10 has caused me a whole lot of trouble.
consider it 4 rolls of film gone. 
fatal fall from the table.
I seriously had no idea what happened, it just happened. a split second thing. up to you to decide if you want to believe me or not. somehow, it just got off the table and landed on the floor.  the lenses detached from the body, even though the ring that holds the lenses to the body was still attached to the body. aperture ring came out. 
to put it short, the whole camera was gone. as good as useless.
broke down completely after writing the report and everything. I felt terrible, and the worse thing was that they did not really believe me on what happened. I mean like who would want to break a camera deliberately? especially when I have been using the camera for my assignment, for my workshop. Like as if I have a lot of money to spare.

Saving Grace played repeatedly. I just needed to be alone with my ipod for that short while. It worked, mood was slightly better. didn't really think much about it during lunch, or rather tried not to think about it.

wasn't really myself during studio production, making mistakes with camera, losing my usually dependable concentration. 
nothing personal, but my classmates, its so weird, sometimes its okay, and yet at times, its not okay.

received another hugh blow after class. came home empty handed, without any camera. the booking didn't get through, which is ridiculous cause I have the booking ID. this meant that I have to borrow it from some where, any where. practically rush through my shooting for the whole weekend, cause project's due on Tuesday, and with my podcast not started, story-boarding not started also, wordpress not updated. I am really running short of time.

you got me thinking again, after lunch, 
after you made that statement before I stepped out of the lift.
I thought hard about it, during my workshop, 
during the small breaks that I had in between.
I mean its like, it was two happened two years ago. 
things have happened, things have changed,
feelings aren't around anymore. 
I wouldn't say that is not possible,
but its just very unlikely.

thank you again.
while on my way back,
I was looking through the msgs that you sent me after what happened.
they helped me a whole lot, 
more then what I could have expected.
and also for the help in my assignment, 
for today and yesterday, even though its like,
 should I say,
 futile now.

I just got to say this,
well, in a way, I guess you really made my day.
thank you.  :)




FLIGHTer 17^Vicson