was out for 5 solid hours and I only finish one roll of film, that meant 36 photos only.
hopefully they will turn out well.
payer laber estate for the first 1.5 hours. the remaining time was traveling time and at Airport T3.
missed quite a couple of shots. most probably I will loan the camera again this weekend, got another roll of film, probably 24 shots and get my missing shots, and also shoot near church. realized that it is quite a nice place to shoot at. see how it goes, my schedule and all.
shoot at night with janice was good. the jump shots that couldn't make it, the auto focusing that did not work for her. got a couple of nice scenery shots. evening and night. such a pity that I could not find a tripod, cause my tripod is at my dad's office and he's like in Australia. oh wells.
perhaps my decision to load the second roll into the camera back fired, cause I still have over 10 shots left, and its after taking 5 shots while on my way to school just now. my feeling is that half of the shots in the second film won't turn out good. =/
I have no idea why but somehow, coming to school everyday is such a bore for me now. No, its not that the modules that I am taking are boring, as a matter of fact, I am starting to enjoy them, taking each assignment, project one at a time. Perhaps it is the people around me, or more bluntly, my classmates. after all, I have let it out, to a few people only. maybe 2-3, and if you are 'lucky one of them', you know what it going on, then good. if not, keep it that way. not knowing some stuff that are not meant for you will do you good, as compared to knowing things that you shouldn't be knowing.
hopefully the last minute photoshop tuition will do me good, otherwise I am planning to pon the test tomorrow. okay I was kidding about it, but really, I do not know anything about photoshop.
can't wait for soccer later on. some how it has become my only source of relaxation now.
doesn't is seem ironic
you didn't want to send it, then why bother typing it?