busy. just too busy to update; with all the assignments and projects piling up.
taking them one at a time though.
seems like it's working, cause for the first time this week, I completed my wordpress before the weekend.
Photography Project - tomorrow, hopefully.
Art & Design(Assignment and Project) - start on it the moment I am done with my photography
Studio Production Quiz on Tuesday - yet to study. hopefully I will have the time
just a brief update, I guess.
overslept on Thursday, cause had a late night on Wednesday and my mac died on me in the middle of the night, so my alarm didn't ring. so in the end didn't go school. completed some of my work though.
waste of my time going to school early on friday, didn't even do anything much. so much for making me wake up at 8am when I could sleep in till around 10am. some how, I feel that I am being left out of the whole thing. nvm. like what I have said. I will do what I am assigned and supposed to do, simple as that. only 5 weeks have passed since term started and I have been backstabbed already. once is enough, not to mention one and a half. don't push your luck too far.
test studio production. it went great, as compared to my first time, which was last week. I thought of going for the recording straight away, that was how confident I was. please note that it isn't complacency, but in the end had a run through once.
failed to do get any work done, even though I wanted to get some done. ended up going to church to help take photos for a event, some Parents' Day thingy. but apparently, Nat was there taking, so I didn't really take a lot. Instead, I was playing with the manual settings and stuff. once again, learnt new things from Nat. got a ride home, ended up crapping online. apparently went off at 1:30am, but somehow I continued surfing the net till around 3:30 am before I slept. =/
sleeping late meant waking up late. so in the end cabbed down to church, with bro. service seemed longer then usual though, no idea why. cell after service. 10-ed back to Tampines Central. so finally bought my pencils and sketch book. bought it for project use though, gonna wait for my parents to be back before I get a smaller one, cause I bought an A3 size sketch book.
dinner was great. literally home-cooked. pork chop, potatoes and stir fried mushrooms.
it feels good to cook for yourself to eat, once in a little while.
note that statement, Alyssa. haha!
no idea why, but it took me quite a while to get these typed out. oh wells, got to be at interchange small macs by 9:30 am, tomorrow morning. hopefully all goes well, you will know what I mean if you know what I mean. first its 1, then its 2, then 3 and now?? it may be 5. -.-