<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Sunday, May 04, 2008
Time : 8:05 pm

been a couple of days since I last updated. some how just didn't have the mood to do so.
plenty of thoughts have been going through my mind these few days.
uncertainty would be the word to describe it all.


Friday, May 02, 2008

lost my house keys again! i remember placing them on the table top on wednesday when I reached home. I did not go out on thursday, so by right the keys should still be there, but it wasn't the case. guess I will duplicate another pair soon.
studio production workshop was fun. group discussion for the interview show, then did three times of the rotational exercise. Was the host for the first time, so as usual, without much rehearsal, I started to talk faster and faster as the show went on. eventually managed to get one round without any hiccups, as in for everyone, the crew and all. assistant director for me in the second round, made a hugh error but was corrected. shan't elaborate on it. third round, was suppose to be the flipper, to change the cards that we were using to shoot, but I was the extra flipper, so I ended up slacking, taking a couple of pics of of the studio during the recording. kinda looking forward to next friday.


Saturday, May 03, 2008

got myself some laughter during lunch. I really wonder what makes people dislike each other, even when nothing has been done for some reasons that I think is ridiculous and very immature. hah! oh wells, what to do? some people are just like that. 
went down to church after that, for music practice. 
some how, I started thinking about what happened last saturday, in church. 
and what you told me the other night.
okay. had dinner outside church after music practice. started on my weekly post while on the way home, after got some inspiration from nelson. 
continued doing my work when I reached home, but ended up talking online, till quite late.
some how I just could not get to sleep even though I was feeling a little tired, and I knew that I had to be up by 8:30 the following morning, as I had to play drums for the Hokkien Service.
only managed to get to sleep at around 2:15 am.


Sunday, May 04, 2008

like what I mentioned earlier, I was suppose to wake up at 8:30, but I overslept. only got up at 10:30. decided to cab down to church, cause my brother and I would definitely be late if we took the bus, and we were both on duty. like as usual. hah.
P&W was not too bad. luckily I made the decision to use my heavier sticks for the worship songs, while I used my lighter Jazz stick for praise, otherwise my sticks would have flown out of my hand, for like don't know how many times.
lunched out with flighters was great! had a good time. 
mee siam, curry chicken, french loaf toast, cinnamon mini donuts, brownie with ice cream. we had it all!!
headed back to church, while some of them left.
had a mini jamming/recording session with evangeline, tricia, my brother and myself, by using my mac. the sound was good, but I did not save the tracks as there were a couple of wrong notes played. ended up taking photos and taking super crappy and retarded video, using photo booth.
left church at about 6pm. wanted to duplicate the house keys at interchange, but apparently the person was not working today, so got to wait for another day. or maybe I can get it settled tomorrow, when I go down to find my brother at his work place. see how it goes, as it depends on what time I leave school and how fast I finish my half-finished work. guess that's about it. catching the Liverpool match at 11pm later on.


every decision made has its pros and cons
I am in a dilemma right now
should I or should I not?
I really do not know
hoping to make up my mind soon
real soon



FLIGHTer 17^Vicson