alright. here are the replies for the tags, which i know are seriously overdue.
sorry about it.
Chingying: it depends on what time I leave school? most of the time around evening? yup. oh! saying that I am cute ah?? hahahaha!! XP
SELENE: oh okay. now it doesn't keep on disconnecting already right? *waves back??*
-: who are you? you want to tag at my blog, leave your name. the answer to your question, decide yourself.
nana: yeah. alrights! thanks!
mel: thanks mel! so far still okay, i guess.
Jer: yeah, I know what you mean. haha. alrights. yup, I am chilling now. and yeah, the victim exposed herself!! lol!
ALYSSA: hahaha! you gave yourself away!! lol!
Janice: my ipod's okay already leh, and monday's over already and I still owe you the photos. haha. aiyer, must be proud that you can't focus what, which resulted in you not being able to capture.haha. oh okay. yeah i know what you mean on your latest tag, but some how, it isn't as simple as it seems. thanks anyways.