was suppose to leave home at 7am, but I woke up at 7am, cause apparently, I did not sleep till around 1:45am last night.
ended up talking online till around 1:40.
some how physically, I was tired; but mentally, I was wide awake. just could not get to sleep.
waking up late and leaving home late is bad enough. but its more frustrating when it took me just 35-40 mins to reach Clementi mrt. which meant that I reached school early, at like 8:40am.
for the first time, I stood all the way in the train from Tampines to Clementi and it wasnt a good experience.
details shall be spared. lazy to type out also, since I have already told someone about what happened.
totally slept throughout the movie screening during my lesson for Introduction to Film. watched bits and parts of the movie though, when I woke up or when Zoe and Euminl woke me up, a couple of times. lunch was, should I say disappointing, not the food though. it was just the environment. if you get what i mean, good; if not then nvm. had fun during Storytelling, esp during the research; inside story. haha.
Art and Design was challenging. totally. the drawing of the faces and body was okay, could handle them, but when it came to shading. I totally could not handle it.
I msged Yanxiu on the spot 'I need lessons on shading from you!!'
I was totally struggling with it. and I got a bad news.
Another Hildan lost, due to car accident. I may not know her personally, but I do know that she exists, used to.
was reading Yanxiu's blog and how true it is.
Life is so so so vulnerable and prone to anything.
Guess God has His plans for letting events like these to happen.
CF was okay. The sharing was good!! even though it was in mandarin.
well, at least we were be able to have a good laugh about it