that is it. its officially. week two of school is over.
it has been that fast.
promise broken this morning. was suppose to bathe the dog, but I woke up late.
had to eat lunch at home, which meant that I was going to leave home slightly later, and having to pop by to the block adjacent to mine to collect my notes and get a notebook after that. I was afraid that I would be late for class.
but it wasnt to be. 1 hr 30 mins, and I reached school. considering that fact that I had so many thing to be done, and with all the waiting time for the buses and train.
small surprise while waiting for the bus at clementi mrt, say Ruby. been ages since we saw each other. maybe I should plan gathering real soon. guess it's just a matter of when.
Studio Production was okay. Kinda boring at the starting, had to watch the video, take down notes and stuff. guess it will be easier as it gets. the last part of the class was fun. got posted into different posts and had a short go at the spiderman script. it was just cardboard and stuff, but everything else was the same. Director, Assistant director, switcher, all three cameras and all. got posted to Audio Mixer. its simple, considering the fact that I have a little bit of background when it comes to sound. hah.
production. split up into groups and my group got 'Interview'. which meant that we had to do an Interview Show, and get someone from outside to come in. managed to call up Hosan Leong, hopefully his schedule permits him to make it on interview day. some how its a really big boost, to be able to identify a target that fast.
was talking on msn, and got onto the topic on school
somehow, I'm feeling the stress. I am just not motivated.
sometimes, I feel inferior to my classmates. It seems like they have so much more background knowledge then me, considering the fact that I do not watch a lot of movies; when they seem more intellectual then me.
for the very first time, I am feeling stress...from school.
ever since young, my parents have never really pressured me in getting good results.
even O levels, I don't really feel that stressful.
I was looking through the photos that my dad took for me when I went down for the form submission and stuff before school started, and I just cant help but think back, that it was just merely a year ago, that I shouted at my mum and just cried in public, in NP. failing to get into any course through JAE, and me not meeting the COP for any of the courses that I qualified for. I just started tearing, out of no where. Thinking how God has placed me in NP, when I asked him for NP; and also into the course that I want.
seems like I've got a wake-up call at the correct time.
don't be put down by them, because you are where they are right now,
and no one has the right to tell you your standard.
its actually quite rare for me to see anyone so determined to serve God
and yeah, i believe he will give back to you what you deserve in the end,
then maybe i think you should depend on Him more,
because you have so much faith in Him, and i guess well, like what you told me last time.
Just as long as you put Him first in your heart, He will do the rest from there.