slept at 2am last night. i wanted to sleep at around 11plus, but somehow I could not get to sleep. I ended up using my com in the dark, only for my dad to catch me, but I was doing my work, finalizing my wordpress and posting some photos. apparently, my dad threatened to switch of the wireless. oh wells. ultimately, I switched on my room lights, figuring out that my dad would have no reason to switch off the wireless, if he catches me again, cause I wasn't using my com in the dark. You know, he actually did check on me again, told him straight in the face that I was doing my work. Well, I was talking online also though. =/
so in the end forced myself to sleep even though I was still kinda awake at 2am, otherwise like what I told Alyssa last night online 'i think i had better find some way to sleep. otherwise i will really be slapping myself later on'.
afterall, she was the one who made this statement 'now i'm seriously sure i'll see you slapping yourself tml!'
woke up slightly before 6am, and I thought it was like 4 plus, cause my body felt that it just did not have enough rest. still, i forced myself out of bed. made sure I left home at 6:30am. latest. reached school about the same time as last week, just before 8am, just that there was no 'giving out of apples today at the bus stop'. haha.
IS was kinda boring. watched some movie, was half asleep, BUT I did not slap myself. Even though I was on the verge of slapping myself. hahaha. ended up slacking at ourspace@72 for like 5 hours, surfing the web, settling the Openers and updating for Sunday, before I went off for lunch at 3pm. continued surfing a little while after that, then decided to leave. That was a 6pm.
wiated at the bus stop for 154, and all I saw was plenty of 184s, 72s etc coming to the bus stop. so I could not take it any more. so I ask-ed iris, and apparently the reply I got was Next Bus : 17 mins, Subsequent bus : 18 mins. note that I got the reply at 6:05pm. so I expected the bus to come at around 6:20-6:25pm. But it didn't come, it came at 6:33pm. I waited a whole 30 mins just for 154. i was totally irritated. reached home slightly after 8:30pm. kinda expected that.
somehow I feel like taking 154 and then transferring at Payer Lebar to take 22, and alight straight at my doorstop. I have the feeling that it will be faster. oh wells, maybe I will try that route one of these days. yup.