<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Time : 11:42 pm

school was okay. short and fast, cause it was just 2 hours of school.
thank goodness there wasnt enough time for the group presentation, cause my group's presentation was not completed. not even half of it is completed.
managed to get the file from the lecturer. should be able to get it down by next week.
decided to pay a visit to the library, since i have been slacking at ourspace for the past 2 weeks after school.
guess the library is still a mini lan shop as compared to ourspace, just that its much more quieter!
managed to update my blog. both blogger and wordpress.
added in the notes and did a final check through the short stories, and also send a soft copy to my lecturer.
i also managed to edit some of the photos that were taken on saturday.
alyssa, lunxi and a friend of theirs came down, or rather up to find me cause I was at the highest level, and I was expected to laugh out loud in the library, so that they could find me. 
like seriously!! you expect me to break the silence in the library?? like no!
managed to send alyssa her photos, those that were taken on saturday, but no lunxi, cause she had to rush off.
went off a little while after that, after finishing up editing my wordpress.

soccer at ECP.
some how I feel I play better with canvas shoes, instead of boots. seems like I am able to get more contact with the ball. it was an injury-prone day for me though. 
first i got stepped on my right foot, studs straight right in.
YES.
please say ouch!
second, i was closing down the opponent. I made a turn and the next thing I knew was that I run/banged straight into his shoulder. direct impact with my left ear. seems like my left ear is  a little swollen now. cant lie on the left side. thank goodness I have the habit of sleeping on my right side.

tomorrow school's at 9am.
got to get some sleep.



FLIGHTer 17^Vicson