<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Time : 11:22 am

I left home damn early today at like about 6:50 am, when my class is at 9 am. I have no idea why. Apparently, I didn't have enough sleep, and I just could not sleep in the train. it was so unlike me.
so reached school at like 8:20 am. so kinda just slacked outside the Preview Theatre. ended up talking to cheryl on msn, cause apparently I saw her yesterday evening, and I just wanted to confirm.

A bit of lecture for Introduction to Film, followed by movie screening The Wizard of Oz. Somehow, I fell asleep, for 30 minutes. Talk by course manager after that, and he ate into our lunch time. so we only had 30 minutes of eating time, so we pop-ed by SIM. Decided the take-away. the sandwich totally wasnt worth it, not filling at all! Banana smoothie wasn't a disappointment, considering the fact that I am someone who will try anything with banana!

Storytelling was okay. Not that bad, nearly fell asleep again while watching the short clip, right about at the end of class. I guess its just the homework that is killing me. Fact is, I am struggling with this module, 'Storytelling Techniques' and I HAVE to pass it! Its just so fast. One week has past, and I have to think of something else to blog for my weekly post, and my the other homework, which I am so certain I will be struggling with it. Five 50 word short stories, exactly. Yes, you did not read it wrongly. FIVE short stories. 

Storytelling - *sigh!!*

No, it is not that i detest this module, but its just that... it is so not my type of module. As a matter of fact, I am not a language person. so yaaa.

I thought art was out of my life the moment I left secondary school, but how wrong was I. 
Art and Design ; another module that I am taking this semester. Thought drawing would be out of the context, when we were told we can use our camera for projects and assignments, but it turn out, not that way. We were all like forced to draw for today's lesson. It's so not me to be drawing. argh!!

Christian Fellowship after class. It was oh-kay. 
Nothing much said. Felt that the sharing was way too long, he was like telling us his whole life story. P&W wasn't that good; to me at least, cause it was chop, chop, chop. There was totally no flow in it. oh wells.

154-ed to macpherson with alyssa. walked by the route that she found, so that I do not have to cut through her condo if I wanted to take 22 back. so according to her, it is scary and she was almost sure that I would freak out, but apparently, it wasn't THAT scary and neither did I freak out. Should have bought something at Hans' for my dinner, cause there's nothing much at home for me to eat, for dinner. A bit of soup, chicken wings and that was my dinner. Well, stomach's kinda feeling empty now. Maybe I should grab an apple or something later on.
So, last week, the driver for 22 didn't stop for me, and this week, which was just now, I nearly overslept. Woke up, looked around, saw the school field and the door was about to close. managed to press the bell in time, otherwise I would have taken all the way to interchange, something that I do not want to do, that's what I took 22. Stops at my house.

Oh wells.

School at 9 am tomorrow. Got to catch my much needed sleep.



FLIGHTer 17^Vicson