<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Monday, March 17, 2008
Time : 4:39 pm

Friday, 14 March, 2008

as what i have promised my dad. I was up early at like 7:40, to go down to Ngee Ann to settle the forms, colour vision test and the notebook. but at 10 am, i was still in Tampines. so much for waking up early. stopped by cpf building, and applied for the education scheme, still waiting for my dad's approval. and he was like talking about the 'right hand and left hand thing'. like whatever la, cant really be bothered.

he isn't agreeable to pay for the interest for the instalment, if we get the Mac from school, cause its 4.5% per annum. so either way, he still got his way in getting it from outside, and then bringing it to school to let them install the software and stuff. after all, he's paying for it, for now. I still got to pay him back eventually. and honestly, I wasn't even thinking about getting a MacBook Pro, cause the price kinda steep, but now it seems like I will be having one by the end of this month. oh wells. can't deny the fact that I am happy about it.

met brother for lunch at city hall, collected my mum's medication at orchard then dad went for work. at the point of time, I was really tired, really really tired. went to Starbucks, ordered a Mocha Frap. waited, then the staff at the counter said Latte Frap. I heard that clearly, and yet I had no idea why I took it and walked out of the outlet. took a sip after that, and it was ALL coffee, then I realised. nothing i could do at that time already. that was how tired I was.

trained back to Tampines, slacked a little while at home, while waiting for Sherwin. cause was meeting him, then meet my bro then go down for soccer. was suppose to meet my bro at Parkway at 5pm. but i only met Sherwin at 4:30pm. ended up cabbing down. played pool for an hour or so, then Louis came. early dinner, then soccer after that. and my team created history. For the very first time, we stayed in for 4 games straight. never have we managed to stay in for more the two games, and even if we stay in for two games, it was hardly the case. and my brother scored 6 goals. yes, that's 6. on any other day, he can shoot for nuts. like seriously, his finishing is horrible. lol, but yet he scored 6 goals. oh wells. got a lift back to Tampines, and some how, Louis managed to psycho my uncle to have supper together. lol. went home after that.

was hoping for a peaceful night. after all I only had three hours of sleep, but there were screaming and shouting from school and its was like 1:30am already. it didn't happen once or twice, it happened for like 6-7 times. couldn't take it any more. chose to be Mr Nice guy. so instead of calling the police, like most people would do, I chose to go down to the side gate there, cause there were a few people at the basketball. managed to get one of the guys to come to the side get and he was like 'Who are you??' and I was thinking 'would I eat you up, for goodness sake just come over!!'
asked him what cca is it? ncdcc. asked him where's Mr. Yeoh. apparently, he's some where in school. then i told him frankly

look, now its close to 2am already, and people are sleeping and some are trying to sleep. i tell you, i stay beside school and with all these screaming and shouting, people wont be able to get to sleep. i know you guys are having your camp, last night already, i know. you guys can still continue to play your games and stuff, but just stop the screaming and shouting(and just at the point, they were screaming again). otherwise, some other people will just call the police, and not like me coming down to tell you guys to soften down, and when the police come, all the games will have to stop, cause the legal time is till 11pm.

went back up and there were no more screaming or shouting. saw them having their debrief at the study area there. thank goodness. managed to sleep after that.



Saturday, 15 March, 2008

I shall choose to keep mum about what happened.
it wasn't pleasant.
it wasn't a nice sight.
those who were there, saw the other side of me.
enough said.
i am glad its all over now.

Brother,
I am sorry.It will never happen again.
thanks for everything you have done for me.
I love you.



Sunday, 16 March, 2008

service was at 9. woke up way earlier, at like 7:30. got a ride down to church.
was praying before the service, as in the P&W team.
I was repenting, about what happened on Saturday.
'Drums sticks are meant for playing the drums, meant for praising You and not meant for throwing at people'
'My hands and feet are used to play the drums ans instrument, and they are meant for praising You, and they are not meant for kicking and punching of people'
'A church is used for praising You and listening about Your Word, and not meant for fighting and quarrelling'
the moment I finished, I was crying.
deep inside my heart, I regretted it.
but what's done cannot be undone.
I just got to make sure it doesn't happen again.

chicken rice for lunch after service, attended the AGM for a little while, then had practice for next Thursday and Sunday. lan-ed for a little while, then came home.



Monday, 17 March, 2008

was walking to the mrt station from interchange and I saw Melissa sitting at small Macs. apparently, she didn't see me until I was walking towards her. ended up sitting there for one hour, while waiting for Xingjie and Shili and we were doing a little of catching. and we came to this conclusion, it seems like I am the only one that is going to NP. damn it!! lol
left for the train station after that. after Eunos, I was alone, riding alone to Clementi.
submitted the forms then decided to train to Boon Lay and back to Tampines, in order to have a seat and catch some sleep. did just that. just came back not too long ago.
can't wait for FOC and FMS FOC. =)




FLIGHTer 17^Vicson